NOTE: The corporate calendar does not work in Outlook Mobile.
If you can not pull up the company calendar in Outlook on your Mac at home, there are a couple of things to check.
First, make sure you have not switched to the "New Outlook."
If you are, just flip that switch to the off position as shown above.
If you are on the "Old Outlook" and still do not see the company calendar, you probably have not subscribed to it on that machine.
- In Outlook, click on the calendar
- Click Tools in the top menu
- Click Public Folders
- Select Corporate Calendar
- Click the subscribe button at the top
Once you have subscribed, you will need to turn it on. In the same panel on the left, you should see Subscribed Public Folders
- Check the box beside Subscribed Public Folders
This should make the calendar events show up.
- Click on the small arrow beside Subscribed Public Folders
- Click on the small arrow beside your email address
You should now see Corporate Calendar. You can right-click on that to set the color you want.
If you have any questions, please submit a ticket so we can help and adjust this document.